Acupuncture for Fertility and IVF
According to the NHS website, in the UK approximately 1 in 7 couples have difficulty conceiving. That’s about 3.5 million people.
Ideally, couples would start acupuncture treatments before turning to IVF to assist natural conception. Along with acupuncture, there dietary and lifestyle changes that I could support you with.
How can acupuncture help?
Acupuncture not only addresses the physical aspects of infertility, it also supports emotional well-being. Many patients who use acupuncture have found improvements in the following:
- regulating the menstrual cycle and promoting regular ovulation;
- enhancing sperm count, morphology and mobility;
- regulating fertility hormones before and after IVF;
- increasing blood flow to the reproductive organs;
- reducing stress;
- improving the thickness and receptivity of the endometrial lining;
- reducing the unwanted side effects of drugs;
- bringing balance to the immune system;
- reducing the chance of miscarriage;
- promoting and supporting pregnancy.
Wherever you are in your fertility journey, I aim to support you physically, mentally and emotionally.
Please contact me and I’ll be happy to answer any questions you have.